The Resource Town is by the sea
- Town is by the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- Joanne Schwartz ; pictures by Sydney Smith
- Throughout his day, a young boy thinks of his father who is working in the coal mine that is located underneath the ocean
- New York Times Best Illustrated Children's Book, 2017.
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2017
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2017.
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2018.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- To 2017
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Town is by the sea
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Town is by the sea
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mJAOjgawIrc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/mJAOjgawIrc/">Town is by the sea</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...