The Resource No country for old men
- No country for old men
- Statement of responsibility
- Miramax Films and Paramount Vantage present a Scott Rudin/Mike Zoss production ; produced by Scott Rudin, Ethan Coen, Joel Coen ; written for the screen and directed by Joel Coen & Ethan Coen
- Title variation
- Tommy Lee Jones : No country for old men
- Crime -- Feature
- Suspense films.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Texas -- Drama.
- Veterans -- Texas -- Drama.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Feature films.
- Film adaptations.
- PolicÃa -- Texas -- Teatro.
- Sheriffs -- Texas -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- Texas -- Drama.
- Fiction films.
- Receiving stolen goods -- Texas -- Drama.
- Criminal psychology -- Texas -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- Delitos -- Texas -- Teatro.
- Llewelyn Moss is a Vietnam vet who could use a break. One morning while hunting antelope, he spies several trucks surrounded by dead bodies. He decides to examine the site. He finds a case filled with $2 million and a truck loaded with heroin. Moss takes it with him, tells his wife he's going away for awhile, and hits the road until he can determine his next move. On his the way from El Paso to the Mexican border, he discovers he's being followed by ex-special ops agent Chigurh. Chigurh's weapon of choice is a cattle gun, and he uses it on everyone who gets in his way. Just as Sheriff Bell, a World War II vet, is on Moss's trail, Chigurh's former colleague, Wells, is on his
- Awards note
- Golden Globes, USA, 2008: Golden Globe - Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture (Javier Bardem) ; Best Screenplay - Motion Picture (Joel Coen, Ethan Coen)
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Roger Deakins ; editor, Roderick Jaynes ; music, Carter Burwell ; costume designer, Mary Zophres ; production designer, Jess Gonchor
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for strong graphic violence and some language
- Language note
- English dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing, closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- N6 2008
- Tommy Lee Jones, Javier Bardem, Josh Brolin, Woody Harrelson, Kelly Macdonald
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of No country for old men
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work No country for old men
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/lkdz8ibJ_uo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/lkdz8ibJ_uo/">No country for old men</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...