The Resource Song of the sea
- Song of the sea
- Statement of responsibility
- directed by Tomm Moore.
- When Saoirse and Ben's mother mysteriously disappears into the ocean, the two children go on an epic journey to find out the truth about her, and in the process, discover mystical secrets about both their mother and Saoirse herself
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG; for mild peril, language and pipe smoking images
- Language note
- English or French dialogue; French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .S664 2015
- David Rawle, Brendan Gleeson, Fionnula Flanagan, Lisa Hannigan, Pat Shortt, Jon Kenny
ContextContext of Song of the sea
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Song of the sea
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/lBhAMh42Mss/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/lBhAMh42Mss/">Song of the sea</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...