The Resource The Boleyn King : a novel
- The Boleyn King : a novel
- Title remainder
- a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Laura Andersen
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547 -- Fiction.
- Electronic books.
- Regency fiction
- Henry, VIII, King of England, 1491-1547 -- Fiction.
- Henry, VIII, King of England, 1491-1547
- Regency fiction.
- Anne Boleyn, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1507-1536
- Anne Boleyn, Queen, consort of Henry VIII, King of England, 1507-1536 -- Fiction.
- Just seventeen years old, Henry IX, known as William, is a king bound by the restraints of the regency yet anxious to prove himself. With the French threatening battle and the Catholics sowing the seeds of rebellion at home, William trusts only three people: his older sister Elizabeth; his best friend and loyal counselor, Dominic; and Minuette, a young orphan raised as a royal ward by William's mother, Anne Boleyn. Against a tide of secrets, betrayal, and murder, William finds himself fighting for the very soul of his kingdom. Then, when he and Dominic both fall in love with Minuette, romantic obsession looms over a new generation of Tudors. One among them will pay the price for a king's desire, as a shocking twist of fate changes England's fortunes forever
- Men/women relations
- Great Britain -- History -- Tudors, 1485-1603
- England -- History -- 16th century
- Courts and courtiers
- Interpersonal attraction
- Love triangles
- Alternative histories
- Heirs and heiresses
- Political intrigue
- Great Britain -- History -- Henry VIII, 1509-1547
- Romantic Times Reviewer's Choice Award, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- B65 2013
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Anne Boleyn trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of The Boleyn King : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Boleyn King : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/kj4Nudy_EbE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/kj4Nudy_EbE/">The Boleyn King : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...