The Resource Miss don't touch me : the complete story
- Miss don't touch me : the complete story
- Title number
- Volume 1
- Statement of responsibility
- story and color, Hubert ; art, Kerascoet ; [translation by Joe Johnson]
- Murder -- Investigation -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Serial murders -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels.
- Women household employees -- France -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Detective and mystery comic books, strips, etc.
- France -- History -- Third Republic, 1870-1940 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Brothels -- France -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "Paris in the thirties. The 'Butcher of the Dances' is on the prowl for young loose women. Blanche works as a maid along with the only family she knows, her sister, fun-loving Agatha. Suddenly, Blanche loses her to what she saw was murder but others only write off as suicide. She decides to take matters into her own hands. In her pursuit, she ends up hired into a luxury house of call-girls. She even becomes quite good at certain lascivious practices while still remaining a virgin! But she also doesn't lose sight of her goal: find the Butcher"--Publisher's web site
- Houses of prostitution
- Young women
- Mystery comics
- France -- History -- 20th Century
- Sisters -- Death
- Serial murder investigation
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Household employees
- Paris, France -- History -- 20th century
- Violence against prostitutes
- Graphic novels
- Noir comics
- Translations -- French to English
- Women amateur detectives
- Serial murders
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Historical comics
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- For mature readers
- Language note
- Translated from the French
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Miss don't touch me
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Miss don't touch me : the complete story
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Miss don't touch me : the complete story
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/kcU_WJE0-k4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/kcU_WJE0-k4/">Miss don't touch me : the complete story</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...