The Resource Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear
- Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear
- Statement of responsibility
- by Lindsay Mattick ; illustrated by Sophie Blackall
- Bears -- Juvenile ficiton.
- Winnipeg (Bear) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Colebourn, Harry, 1887-1947 -- Fiction.
- Winnipeg (Bear) -- Fiction.
- Colebourn, Harry, 1887-1947
- Milne, A. A., (Alan Alexander), 1882-1956
- Winnie-the-Pooh, (Fictitious character) -- Juvenile ficiton.
- Soldiers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Milne, A. A., (Alan Alexander), 1882-1956 -- Fiction.
- Colebourn, Harry, 1887-1947 -- Juvenile fiction.
- A woman tells her young son the true story of how his great-great-grandfather, Captain Harry Colebourn, rescued and learned to love a bear cub in 1914 as he was on his way to take care of soldiers' horses during World War I, and the bear became the inspiration for A.A. Milne's Winnie-the-Pooh
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 2016
- Caldecott Medal, 2016.
- International Reading Association Children's Book Award for Primary Nonfiction, 2016.
- Municipal Chapter of Toronto IODE Jean Throop Book Award, 2015.
- OLA Best Bets, 2015.
- Surrey Schools' Picture Book of the Year Award (British Columbia), 2017.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Fin 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
- the true story of the worlds most famous bear
ContextContext of Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/k7vi_HbxcpQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/k7vi_HbxcpQ/">Finding Winnie : the true story of the world's most famous bear</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...