The Resource The 33
- The 33
- Statement of responsibility
- Alcon Entertainment presents ; produced by Mike Medavoy, Robert Katz, Edward McGurn ; screenplay by Mikko Alanine, Craig Borten, Micheal Thomas ; directed by Patricia Riggen.
- Title variation
- Thirty three
- Award Winners.
- Gold mines and mining -- Accidents -- Chile -- Drama.
- Copper mines and mining -- Accidents -- Chile -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Biographical films
- Minas de oro -- Accidentes -- Chile -- Teatro
- Survival -- Chile -- Drama.
- Mine rescue work -- Chile -- Drama.
- Minas de cobre -- Accidentes -- Chile -- Teatro
- Supervivencia -- Chile -- Teatro
- Feature films
- San Jose Mine Accident, Chile, 2010 -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- In 2010, the eyes of the world turned to Chile, where 33 miners had been buried alive by the catastrophic explosion and collapse of a 100-year-old gold and copper mine. Over the next 69 days, an international team worked night and day in a desperate attempt to rescue the trapped men as their families and friends, as well as millions of people globally, waited and watched anxiously for any sign of hope
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for a disaster sequence and some language
- Language note
- English or Spanish dialogue; optional English or Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing; described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A13 2016
- Antonio Banderas, Rodrigo Santoro, James Brolin, Lou Diamond Phillips, Juliette Binoche, Bob Gunton, Gabriel Byrne, Mario Casas, Jacob Vargas, Juan Pablo Raba
- live action
ContextContext of The 33
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 33
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jryTKaBmV5U/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jryTKaBmV5U/">The 33</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...