The Resource Away we go
- Away we go
- Statement of responsibility
- Focus Features presents in association with Big Beach, a Big Beach/Edward Saxon production in association with Neal Street Productions, a Sam Mendes film ; produced by Edward Saxon, Marc Turtletaub, Peter Saraf ; written by Dave Eggers & Vendela Vega ; directed by Sam Mendes
- Pregnant women -- United States -- Drama.
- Married people -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- Parenting -- United States -- Drama.
- Couples -- United States -- Drama.
- Friendship -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Romantic comedy films.
- Fiction films.
- Families -- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Burt and Verona are a loving couple. Burt has always wanted to marry Verona, but Verona resists, not seeing the point of the institution. Regardless, they are having a baby together and question their potential parenting abilities. They decide to move closer to Burt's parents so they can share the experience with the baby's grandparents. In Verona's sixth month, she and Burt learn that his parents are moving to Belgium the month before the baby is due. Being mobile people, Burt and Verona decide to move. As they want to share their new family experience with people that they love, they decide to take a trans-continental trip to meet with old friends and relatives. Most of them are married with children of their own, and Burt and Verona want to see where they would like to live and with whom they want to share the experience
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Ellen Kuras ; film editor, Sarah Flack ; music by, Alexi Murdoch
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language and some sexual content
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue with optional English SDH, French or Spanish subtitles
- John Krasinski, Maya Rudolph, Jeff Daniels, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Allison Janney, Chris Messina, Catherine O'Hara, Jim Gaffigan
- live action
ContextContext of Away we go
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Away we go
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jiUSvY_ogtI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jiUSvY_ogtI/">Away we go</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...