The Resource The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete second season
- The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete second season
- Statement of responsibility
- an MTM Enterprises, Inc. production ; created by James L. Brooks and Allan Burns ; produced by David Davis.
- Women -- Drama.
- Minneapolis (Minn.) -- Drama.
- Fiction television programs
- Television journalists -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Television broadcasting of news -- Drama.
- Women journalists -- Drama.
- Single women -- Minnesota | Minneapolis -- Drama.
- Single women -- Drama.
- Situation comedies (Television programs)
- Women television journalists -- Minnesota | Minneapolis -- Drama.
- Television comedies -- United States.
- Minnesota -- Minneapolis -- Drama.
- No longer the new girl in town, Mary has come to think of the newsroom staff as family. But along with the good times and close friendships come the often trying and ultimately hilarious situations every family faces. From Mary explaining the facts of life to Phyllis' daughter to going on a blind date to attending her disastrous high school reunion, Mary has to cope with every situation thrown at her
- Awards note
- Emmy: Outstanding Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in Comedy (Edward Anser), Outstanding Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role in Comedy (Valerie Harper), 1972.
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music composed and conducted by Pat Williams ; theme song "Love is all around" written and sung by Sonny Curtis ; executive producers, Allan Burns and James L. Brooks
- Dewey number
- Language note
- English or Spanish language soundtrack with optional subtitles in English or Spanish; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- DVD3518 (viewing copy)
- Mary Tyler Moore, Edward Asner, Valerie Harper, Gavin MacLeod, Ted Knight, Cloris Leachman ; guest stars, John Amos, Michael Constantine, Michael Tolan, Val Bisoglio, Florida Friebus, Nancy Walker, Jack Cassidy, Jack Riley, Ron Masak, Pippa Scott, Kermit Murdock, Dick Balduzzi, William Woodson, Gino Conforti, Lawrence Pressman, Arlene Golonka, Jack Manning, Joyce Bulifant, Jack Bender, Bradford Dillman, John Rubenstein, Bill Daily, Isabel Sanford
- live action
ContextContext of The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete second season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete second season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jdOS-jXzVuQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jdOS-jXzVuQ/">The Mary Tyler Moore show. The complete second season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...