The Resource The porcupine of truth
- The porcupine of truth
- Statement of responsibility
- Bill Konigsberg
- Seventeen-year-old Carson Speier is bored of Billings, Montana, and resentful that he has to help his mother take care of his father, a dying alcoholic whom he has not seen in fourteen years--but then he meets Aisha, a beautiful African American girl who has run away from her own difficult family, and together they embark on a journey of discovery that may help them both come to terms with their lives
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 2015
- Stonewall Book Award for Children’s and Young Adult Literature, 2016.
- Rainbow List, 2016.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2016.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Po 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The porcupine of truth
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The porcupine of truth
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jR1wxjn9IQE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jR1wxjn9IQE/">The porcupine of truth</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...