The Resource How to eat fried worms
- How to eat fried worms
- Statement of responsibility
- Gran Via ; Imagine Entertainment ; New Line Cinema ; Walden Media ; produced by Mark Johnson, Philip Steuer ; screenplay by Bob Dolman ; directed by Bob Dolman
- Bullying in schools -- United States -- Drama.
- Children's -- Feature.
- School children -- United States -- Drama.
- Youth -- Feature.
- Escolares -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Worms -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- Bullies -- Drama.
- Gusanos -- Teatro.
- Children's films.
- On his first day at a new school, eleven-year-old Billy goes up against the school bully in a challenge that ends up with a total gross-out date...to eat 10 worms in one day. As the pressure mounts, Billy must summon all his strength to meet the dare, all the while keeping his weak stomach from betraying him and his big mouth from getting him in even more trouble
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Richard Rutkowski ; editors, Janice Hampton, Frederick Wardell ; music, Mark Mothersbaugh, Bob Mothersbaugh ; costume designer, Kathy Kiatta ; production designer, Caty Maxey
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for mild bullying and some crude humor
- Language note
- English dialogue, English or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H69 2006
- Luke Benward, Hallie Kate Eisenberg, Adam Hicks, Austin Rogers, Alexander Gould, Ryan Malgarini, Philip Bolden, Clint Howard, Ty Panitz, James Rebhorn, Thomas Cavanagh, Kimberly Williams-Paisley
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of How to eat fried worms
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work How to eat fried worms
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jEy1pZUQbBk/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jEy1pZUQbBk/">How to eat fried worms</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...