The Resource I hunt killers
- I hunt killers
- Statement of responsibility
- by Barry Lyga
- Seventeen-year-old Jazz learned all about being a serial killer from his notorious "Dear Old Dad," but believes he has a conscience that will help fight his own urges and right some of his father's wrongs, so he secretly helps the police apprehend the town's newest murderer, "The Impressionist."
- Kentucky Bluegrass Award for Grades 9-12, 2014.
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2013.
- YALSA Popular Paperbacks for Young Adults, 2015.
- YALSA Quick Picks for Reluctant Young Adult Readers, 2013.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Iah 2012
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Jasper Dent trilogy
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of I hunt killers
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work I hunt killers
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jCOl5MXa3D4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/jCOl5MXa3D4/">I hunt killers</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...