The Resource Catherine, called Birdy
- Catherine, called Birdy
- Statement of responsibility
- by Karen Cushman
- The thirteen-year-old daughter of an English country knight keeps a journal in which she records the events of her life, particularly her longing for adventures beyond the usual role of women and her efforts to avoid being married off
- ALA Notable Children's Book, 1995
- Booklist Editors’ Choice: Books for Youth, 1994
- Golden Kite Award for Fiction, 1994.
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 1994.
- YALSA 100 Best Books, 1950-2000
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Cat 1994
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Catherine, called Birdy
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Catherine, called Birdy
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ir4uxDEgZwU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ir4uxDEgZwU/">Catherine, called Birdy</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...