The Resource Lovers' Lane : the Hall-Mills mystery
- Lovers' Lane : the Hall-Mills mystery
- Title remainder
- the Hall-Mills mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- written & illustrated by Rick Geary
- Graphic novels.
- Clergy -- Crimes against -- New Jersey -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mystery comic books, strips, etc
- Hall, Edward Wheeler, 1881-1922 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Mills, Eleanor Reinhardt, 1887 or 8-1922 -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Murder -- Investigation -- New Jersey -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "New Brunswick, New Jersey, Thursday, September 14, 1922. Reverend Hall and Mrs. Eleanor Mills take a stroll in the town's park in the evening. Shots are heard. 2 days later, their bodies are found laying on the ground very neatly next to each other...Reverend Hall, himself married, was in an open secret of an affair with Mrs. Mills, a married woman of his choir...Alas, no clues or evidence are sufficient to make an indictment stick...The case reopens again 4 years later as new information is brought to light, indicting the reverend's wife but she is an upstanding member of her community, denying to the last that her husband had any affair..."--P.  of cover
- Crime comics
- Criminal evidence
- Men/women relations
- Comics and Graphic novels
- True Crime -- Cold Cases and Unsolved Mysteries
- Women murder suspects
- Extramarital relations
- Murder investigation
- Married people
- Adult books for young adults
- Graphic novels
- History writing -- United States -- Roaring 20s
- New Brunswick, New Jersey -- History -- 20th century
- Cold cases (Criminal investigation)
- Historical comics
- True Crime -- Murder
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- A treasury of XXth century murder
- Target audience
- the Hall-Mills mystery
ContextContext of Lovers' Lane : the Hall-Mills mystery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Lovers' Lane : the Hall-Mills mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iX7XLSRAYgM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iX7XLSRAYgM/">Lovers' Lane : the Hall-Mills mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...