The Resource Nurse Jackie : Season three
- Nurse Jackie : Season three
- Statement of responsibility
- Lions Gate Television ; producer, Michele Giordano ; written by Liz Brixius & Linda Wallem ; directed by Steve Buscemi
- Television series.
- Hospitals -- Employees -- Drama.
- Hospitals -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Nurses -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Chronic pain in women -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Fiction television programs.
- Medical television programs.
- Dark comedy television programs.
- Nurses -- Attitudes -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Jackie's best friend and husband put the pieces together about her pill-popping ways and confront her about her addiction. But if the people in her life think one little intervention is going to stop her, they don't know Jackie. The great white liar returns for another hilarious season of 12 episodes
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Language note
- Subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH)
- English dialogue; English or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .N872 2012
- Anna Deavere Smith, Edie Falco, Eve Best, Merritt Wever, Paul Schulze, Peter Facinelli
- live action
ContextContext of Nurse Jackie : Season three
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Nurse Jackie : Season three
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iOKT4ILZnXM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iOKT4ILZnXM/">Nurse Jackie : Season three</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...