The Resource Collusion : secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped donald Trump win
- Collusion : secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped donald Trump win
- Statement of responsibility
- Luke Harding
- Trump, Donald, 1946-
- Conspiracies -- United States.
- Presidents -- United States -- Election -- 2016.
- Political corruption -- United States.
- Political corruption -- Russia.
- Conspiracies -- Russia.
- Presidents -- United States -- Elections -- 21st century.
- Political campaigns -- Corrupt practices -- United States.
- "December 2016. [the author] and former Moscow bureau chief, quietly meets former MI6 officer Christopher Steele in a London pub to discuss President-elect Donald Trump's Russia connections. A month later, Steele's now-famous dossier sparks what may be the biggest scandal of the modern era. The names of the Americans involved are well-known--Paul Manafort, Michael Flynn, Jared Kushner, George Papadopoulos, Carter Page--but here [the author] also shines a light on powerful Russian figures like Aras Agalarov, Natalia Veselnitskaya, and Sergey Kislyak, whose motivations and instructions may have been coming from the highest echelons of the Kremlin. Drawing on new material and his expert understanding of Moscow and its players, [the author] takes the reader through every bizarre and disquieting detail of the 'Trump-Russia' story--an event so huge it involves international espionage, off-shore banks, sketchy real estate deals, the Miss Universe pageant, mobsters, money laundering, poisoned dissidents, computer hacking, and the most shocking election in American history."--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H33 2017
- H37 2017
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Collusion : secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped donald Trump win
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Collusion : secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped donald Trump win
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iBVoKR-nAf0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/iBVoKR-nAf0/">Collusion : secret meetings, dirty money, and how Russia helped donald Trump win</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...