The Resource The darkest path
- The darkest path
- Statement of responsibility
- Jeff Hirsch
- Survival -- Fiction.
- Militia movements -- Fiction.
- Militia movements -- Juvenile fiction.
- Escapes -- Fiction.
- Dystopias -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Fiction.
- Survival -- Juvenile fiction.
- Cults -- Fiction.
- Cults -- Juvenile fiction.
- Escapes -- Juvenile fiction.
- Brothers -- Juvenile fiction.
- Since he was captured by the Glorious Path, a militant religion based on the teachings of a former soldier, fifteen-year-old Cal has served the Path in its brutal war with the remains of the United States government, and tried to survive and protect his younger brother but when he kills an officer to protect a stray dog, Cal is forced take his brother and the dog and run
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Dar 2013
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The darkest path
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The darkest path
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i69JhQ6WduY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i69JhQ6WduY/">The darkest path</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...