The Resource American sniper
- American sniper
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. Pictures presents ; in association with Village Roadshow Pictures ; a Mad Chance production ; a 22nd & Indiana production ; a Malpaso production ; written by Jason Hall ; produced by Robert Lorenz, Andrew Lazar, Bradley Cooper, Peter Morgan ; produced and directed by Clint Eastwood.
- War films
- United States -- Drama.
- Snipers -- Drama.
- Kyle, Chris, 1974-2013 -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Biographical films
- Iraq War, 2003-2011 -- Drama.
- Fiction films
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Action and adventure films
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- U.S. Navy SEAL Chris Kyle is sent to Iraq with only one mission: to protect his brothers-in-arms. His pinpoint accuracy saves countless lives on the battlefield. However, his reputation is also growing behind enemy lines, putting a price on his head and making him a prime target of insurgents. He is also facing a different kind of battle on the home front: striving to be a good husband and father from halfway around the world
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Tom Stern ; editor, Joel Cox, Gary D. Roach
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for strong and disturbing war violence, and language throughout including some sexual references
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French, or dubbed Spanish; French and Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard-of-hearing (SDH); English descriptive audio track for people with visual disabilities
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .A44 2015
- Bradley Cooper, Sienna Miller, Kyle Gallner, Jake McDorman, Luke Grimes, Navid Negahban, Keir O'Donnell
- live action
ContextContext of American sniper
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work American sniper
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i62o7n3tUiE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i62o7n3tUiE/">American sniper</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...