The Resource The meaning of Maggie
- The meaning of Maggie
- Statement of responsibility
- by Megan Jean Sovern
- Families -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Middle schools -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Multiple sclerosis -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fathers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Family life -- Fiction.
- Multiple sclerosis -- Fiction.
- Eleven-year-old Maggie Mayfield is an A-plus student with big plans for herself, but at this moment she is also facing a lot of problems--like starting middle school and figuring out how to help her father who is out of work and in a wheelchair
- Parents' Choice Award for Fiction, 2014.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Me 2014
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The meaning of Maggie
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The meaning of Maggie
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i5nEmAP-5FA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/i5nEmAP-5FA/">The meaning of Maggie</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...