The Resource Sally Jean, the Bicycle Queen
- Sally Jean, the Bicycle Queen
- Statement of responsibility
- Cari Best ; pictures by Christine Davenier
- When Sally Jean outgrows her beloved bicycle, Flash, she experiments with various ideas for acquiring a new, bigger one. I can pop a wheelie, I can touch the sky. I can pedal backwards, I can really fly! Sally Jean was born to ride. And her bicycle, Flash, is just about her best friend. But one day something terrible - and wonderful - happens. Sally Jean grows. Suddenly she finds herself too big for Flash. What's a Bicycle Queen to do? Finally, by collecting old bicycle parts to make a new bike - and giving Flash to a young friend who longs for a bigger bike of his own - she rides again!
- Parents' Choice Award for Picture Books, 2006.
- Amelia Bloomer List, 2007
- School Library Journal Best Books, 2006.
- Awards note
- NHSL Children's Book Review - May 2006
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Sal 2005
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Sally Jean, the Bicycle Queen
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Sally Jean, the Bicycle Queen
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hnHLiP75Xwg/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hnHLiP75Xwg/">Sally Jean, the Bicycle Queen</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...