The Resource Young man with camera
- Young man with camera
- Statement of responsibility
- by Emil Sher ; pictures by David Wyman
- Fear -- Fiction.
- Bullying -- Fiction.
- Identity -- Fiction.
- Friendship -- Juvenile fiction.
- Fear in children -- Juvenile fiction.
- Homeless persons -- Fiction.
- Homeless women -- Crimes against -- Juvenile fiction.
- Identity (Psychology) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Bullying -- Juvenile fiction.
- Friendship -- Fiction.
- Photography -- Fiction.
- Photography -- Juvenile fiction.
- T-- lives in a precarious world with very few friends, abused by a trio of bullies he calls Joined at the Hip, and his main refuge is the camera which he uses to capture the unique way he sees the world--but when he photographs the boys attacking a homeless woman the images could lead to even more trouble, especially when the bullies threaten to hurt his only friend, Sean, if he trys to use the pictures against them
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Yo 2015
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of Young man with camera
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Young man with camera
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hlZ1jutrCCQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hlZ1jutrCCQ/">Young man with camera</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...