The Resource Why him?
- Why him?
- Statement of responsibility
- Twentieth Century Fox presents ; a Red Hour, Twenty-One Laps, 75 Year Plan production ; produced by Shawn Levy, Dan Levine, Ben Stiller, Jonah Hill ; story by Jonah Hill and John Hamburg & Ian Helfer ; screenplay by John Hamburg & Ian Helfer ; directed by John Hamburg
- Over the holidays, Ned, an overprotective but loving dad and his family visit his daughter at Stanford, where he meets his biggest nightmare: her well-meaning but socially awkward Silicon Valley billionaire boyfriend, Laird. The rivalry develops, and Ned's panic level goes through the roof when he finds himself lost in this glamorous high-tech world and learns that Laird is about to pop the question
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Theodore Shapiro ; editors, William Kerr, Dean Zimmerman ; director of photography, Kristian Kachikis
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: R; for strong language and sexual material throughout
- Language note
- English, Spanish or French dialogue; Spanish or French subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing (SDH); closed-captioning; described video
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W49 2017
- Bryan Cranston, James Franco, Zoey Deutch, Megan Mullally, Cedric the Entertainer, Griffen Gluck, Keegan-Michael Key
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Why him?
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Why him?
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hkamYM-SH14/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hkamYM-SH14/">Why him?</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...