The Resource One hundred and four horses : a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile
- One hundred and four horses : a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile
- Title remainder
- a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile
- Statement of responsibility
- Amanda Retzlaff
- Title variation
- 104 horses
- One hundred four horses
- Hundred and four horses
- Horse farms -- Zimbabwe | Chinhoyi.
- Retzlaff, Amanda.
- Exiles -- Mozambique -- Biography.
- Land reform -- Social aspects -- Zimbabwe.
- Animal rescue -- Zimbabwe.
- Farmers -- Zimbabwe -- Biography.
- Retzlaff, Amanda
- Zimbabwe -- History -- 1980- -- Biography.
- Exiles -- Zimbabwe -- Biography.
- Retzlaff, Pat.
- Retzlaff, Amanda -- Family.
- Retzlaff, Pat
- Retzlaff, Amanda -- Family
- "Pat and Mandy Retzlaff lived a hard but satisfying farming life in Zimbabwe. Working all hours of the day on their sprawling ranch and raising three boisterous children, they savored the beauty of the veld and the diverse wildlife that grazed the meadows outside their dining room window. After their children, the couple's true pride and joy were their horses. But in early 2001, the Retzlaffs' lives were thrown into turmoil when armed members of President Robert Mugabe's War Veterans' Association began invading the farmlands owned by white Zimbabweans and violently reclaiming the land"--Dust jacket flap
- Zimbabwe -- History -- 1980-
- Land reform -- Social aspects -- Zimbabwe
- Reclamation of land
- Animal rescue
- Farmers -- Zimbabwe
- History writing -- Africa
- Life stories -- Nature and outdoors | Farmers and ranchers
- Nature Writing -- Animal Studies
- Exiles -- Zimbabwe
- Horse farms
- Life stories -- Facing adversity | War and oppression
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Exiles -- Mozambique
- Biography type
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- A3 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of One hundred and four horses : a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work One hundred and four horses : a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hgQbCakincw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hgQbCakincw/">One hundred and four horses : a memoir of farm and family, Africa and exile</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...