The Resource Denial
- Statement of responsibility
- Bleecker Street presents ; in association with Participant Media and BBC Films ; a Krasnoff / Foster Entertainment production ; with Shoe Box Films ; produced by Gary Foster, Russ Krasnoff ; screenplay by David Hare ; directed by Mick Jackson.
- Irving, David John Cawdell, 1938- -- Trials, litigation, etc. -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Biographical films
- Fiction films
- Penguin (Firm) -- Trials, litigation, etc. | Drama.
- Trials (Libel) -- England | London -- Drama.
- Holocaust, Jewish (1939-1945) -- Historiography -- Drama.
- Film adaptations
- Feature films
- Holocaust denial -- Drama.
- Lipstadt, Deborah E. -- Trials, litigation, etc. | Drama.
- When Deborah Lipstadt speaks out against Holocaust denier David Irving over his falsification of history, she discovers that the stakes are higher than ever in the battle for historical truth. Now faced with a libel lawsuit in British court, Lipstadt and her attorney have the heavy burden of proving that the Holocaust actually happened, in a riveting legal fight with stunning consequences
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Music, Howard Shore ; editor Justine Wright ; directo or photography, Haris Zambarloukos
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for thematic material and brief strong language
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .D46 2017
- Rachel Weisz, Tom Wilkinson, Timothy Spall, Andrew Scott, Alex Jennings
- live action
ContextContext of Denial
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Denial
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hVQyZcRut2A/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/hVQyZcRut2A/">Denial</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...