The Resource The history boys
- The history boys
- Statement of responsibility
- Fox Searchlight Pictures and DNA Films and BBC Two Films present in association with the UK Film Council ; a National Theatre production ; produced by Nicholas Hytner, Damian Jones, Kevin Loader ; screenplay by Alan Bennett ; directed by Nicholas Hytner
- Universidades -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Teacher-student relationships -- Drama.
- Education -- Drama.
- England -- Drama.
- Higher education -- England -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- Colleges and universities -- Entrance requirements -- Drama.
- Comedy films.
- High school teachers -- Drama.
- High school students -- Conduct of life -- Drama.
- Boarding schools -- Drama.
- Estudiantes -- Inglaterra -- Teatro.
- Comedy -- Feature.
- Feature films.
- High school students -- England -- Drama.
- Centers around eight boisterous-yet-talented schoolboys hoping to gain admittance to England's most prestigious universities. They are aided on their quest by two teachers, a shrewd young upstart and an inspiring old eccentric, whose opposing philosophies challenge the boys to confront the true meaning of education and the relative values of happiness and success
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Andrew Dunn ; editor, John Wilson ; music, George Fenton ; costume designer, Justine Luxton ; production designer, John Beard
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for language and sexual content
- Language note
- Closed-captioned; dialogue in English (Dolby 5.1 Surround) or Spanish (Dolby Surround) with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H578679 2007
- Richard Griffiths, Frances de la Tour, Stephen Campbell Moore, Clive Merrison
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The history boys
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The history boys
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gpp4aUcsaYI/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gpp4aUcsaYI/">The history boys</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...