The Resource Ice age 2. The meltdown
- Ice age 2. The meltdown
- Statement of responsibility
- 20th Century Fox Animation ; 20th Century Fox ; Blue Sky Studios ; produced by Lori Forte ; story by Peter Gaulke, Gerry Swallow ; screenplay by Peter Gaulke, Jim Hecht, Gerry Swallow ; directed by Carlos Saldanha
- Title variation
- Wooly mammoth -- Drama.
- Animated films.
- Animated films
- Comedy films.
- Friendship -- Drama.
- Glacial epoch -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Animation | Feature
- Squirrels -- Drama.
- Ice age -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- Adventure films
- Children's films
- Children's -- Animation | Feature
- Woolly mammoth -- Drama.
- Comedy -- Animation | Feature
- Comedy films
- Children's films.
- While Scrat the Saber-toothed Squirrel is still trying to find his precious acorn, the misfit trio of Manny the Mammoth, Sid the Sloth and Diego the Sabre-tooth Tiger have settled down in an isolated valley with numerous other animals. However, the trio soon discover that the ice wall surrounding the valley is barely holding back a massive body of water behind it and the melting state threatens to break the wall and flood the valley. With their one chance of survival being a boat at the other end of the valley, the trio make a desperate exodus there. Along the way, they meet Ellie, a female mammoth who is convinced that she is an opossum like her brothers. While the strange group continues their trek across the valley, they must learn to get along. Manny struggles to find some connection to Ellie, who may be the only other one of his kind
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Art director, Thomas Cardone ; music, John Powell
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for mild language, innuendos
- Language note
- English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, English, French or Spanish subtitles. Closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- I24 2006
- Ray Romano, Denis Leary, John Leguizamo, Queen Latifah, Seann William Scott, Josh Peck, Will Arnett, Jay Leno, Chris Wedge
- Target audience
ContextContext of Ice age 2. The meltdown
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Ice age 2. The meltdown
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gRSrzBvXJn4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gRSrzBvXJn4/">Ice age 2. The meltdown</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...