The Resource Five days in November
- Five days in November
- Statement of responsibility
- Clint Hill and Lisa McCubbin
- Kennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination.
- Kennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Assassination
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994.
- Onassis, Jacqueline Kennedy, 1929-1994
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Biography.
- Kennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Death and burial.
- United States -- Officials and employees -- Biography
- Kennedy, John F., (John Fitzgerald), 1917-1963 -- Death and burial
- "The New York Times bestselling authors of Mrs. Kennedy and Me share the stories behind the five infamous, tragic days surrounding JFK's assassination--alongside revealing and iconic photographs--published in remembrance of the beloved president on the fiftieth anniversary of his death.Clint Hill will forever be remembered as the lone secret service agent who jumped onto the car after President Kennedy was shot, clinging to its sides as it sped toward the hospital. Even now, decades after JFK's presidency, the public continues to be fascinated with the Kennedys--America's royal family. To mark the fiftieth anniversary of President John F. Kennedy's assassination, Hill recounts his indelible memories of those five days leading up to, and after, that tragic day in November 1963. Hill, as Jackie's guard, experienced those days firsthand. Alongside the famous photos everyone is familiar with, Hill provides a moment-to-moment narration evoking the feelings and emotions behind the images--clearing up the persistent conspiracy misconceptions along the way. He also shows us the little-seen photos of Jackie both before and after the terrible event, describing the poignant moments they shared, during that pivotal moment in history. Told movingly by a man who still wishes he could undo it all, Five Days in November is a rare and deeply personal look at the assassination that affected the entire world and changed the United States forever"--
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .H55 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Five days in November
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Five days in November
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gPhNOGBFG-o/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/gPhNOGBFG-o/">Five days in November</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...