The Resource The dead don't bleed : a novel
- The dead don't bleed : a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- David Krugler
- Title variation
- Dead do not bleed
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- Spy fiction
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Communism -- Fiction.
- World War Two -- Fiction.
- Detective and mystery fiction
- Washington (D.C.) -- History -- Fiction.
- Washington (D.C.) -- Fiction.
- Atomic bomb -- United States -- History -- Fiction.
- "In a gripping World War II mystery set in Washington, D.C., a young naval intelligence officer goes undercover to solve a murder and prevent the Soviets from stealing the secrets of America's atomic bomb project. Washington D.C., 1945. Victory in the war looms, but a new fear transfixes the wartime capital. Fear of communist spies and the atomic secrets they covet. When the corpse of a Navy Intelligence officer is found on a cobblestone back alley, Lt. Voigt is called in to investigate. It's his first murder, but in the plot that he quickly begins unraveling, it won't be his last. Pursuing crosses and double-crosses, Voigt goes undercover and the fragments he discovers (a defecting German physicist, a top secret lab in New Mexico, and Uranium-235) suggest something far larger than the usual spy v. spy shenanigans. Soon enough he's in a race to identify the killer, to keep the bomb away from the Russians -- and to keep ahead of his own secrets."--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The dead don't bleed : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The dead don't bleed : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/g8TrYfx4ioY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/g8TrYfx4ioY/">The dead don't bleed : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...