The Resource Live free or die hard
- Live free or die hard
- Statement of responsibility
- Dune Entertainment ; Twentieth Century Fox ; produced by Michael Fottrell ... [et al.] ; story by Mark Bomback and David Marconi ; screenplay by Mark Bomback ; directed by Len Wiseman
- Title variation
- Die hard 4
- Detectives -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Crime -- Feature
- Suspense films.
- Computadoras -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Films for the hearing impaired.
- Criminal psychology -- United States -- Drama.
- Adventure -- Feature.
- Cyberterrorism -- United States -- Drama.
- Criminal behavior -- United States -- Drama.
- Thriller -- Feature
- Feature films.
- Adventure films.
- United States -- Drama.
- PolicÃa -- Nueva York (Estados Unidos) | Neuva York -- Teatro.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures, television, etc.)
- NYPD Detective John McClane has faced some brutal terrorists in his career, but now, he's about to face what may be his most dangerous enemy yet. John, who occasionally does work for the United States Department of Homeland Security, receives a call to bring in a hacker named Matt Farrell, because there has been a breach in an FBI computer system. Farrell is one of the many hackers who are suspected in the attack. After John gets to Matt's apartment, a group of men show up and try to kill John and Matt. They barely escape with their lives. A group of terrorists led by Thomas Gabriel are systematically shutting down the United States computer infrastructure. Luckily, Matt knows enough about hacking to figure out how Gabriel is shutting down the computers. Gabriel plans to bring the country to its knees, but he doesn't count on John and Matt. Gabriel wants John and Matt out of the way. It becomes personal for John when an enraged Gabriel kidnaps his daughter Lucy. Gabriel may think he now has the upper hand on John, but he has no idea how far John is willing to go to rescue Lucy
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Simon Duggan ; editor, Nicolas De Toth ; music, Marco Beltrami ; costume designer, Denise Wingate ; production designer, Patrick Tatopoulos ; visual effects supervisor, Patrick McClung
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- PG-13; for intense sequences of violence and action, language and a brief sexual situation
- Unrated; the unrated version and the special features are not rated and contain additional intense sequences of violence and action, language and a brief sexual situation
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish dialogue, with optional English or Spanish subtitles
- LC call number
- LC item number
- L584 2007
- Bruce Willis, Timothy Olyphant, Justin Long, Maggie Q, Cliff Curtis
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Live free or die hard
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Live free or die hard
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fm2NE6DP3UU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fm2NE6DP3UU/">Live free or die hard</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...