The Resource Murder in Morningside Heights : a gaslight mystery
- Murder in Morningside Heights : a gaslight mystery
- Statement of responsibility
- Victoria Thompson
- Murder -- Investigation -- Fiction.
- Malloy, Frank (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- New York (N.Y.) -- Social life and customs -- 19th century -- Fiction.
- Brandt, Sarah (Fictitious character) -- Fiction.
- Mystery fiction
- Historical fiction
- Private investigators -- New York (State) | New York -- Fiction.
- "In the latest from the national bestselling author of Murder on St. Nicholas Avenue, former police sergeant Frank Malloy and his wife adjust to life in New York high society as they investigate a death in the field of higher learning ... A Gaslight Mystery After spending his first few weeks as a private detective by investigating infidelities of the wealthy, Frank has a more serious case at hand. Abigail Northrup of Tarrytown, New York, was her parents' pride and joy. After graduating from a prestigious women's college in Morningside Heights, she took a job there as an instructor. She also joined the ranks of the New Women, ladies planning for a life without a husband in which they make their own decisions and make a difference in the world. Unfortunately, her murder ended all that. When the police declare the incident a random attack and refuse to investigate further, Abigail's parents request Frank's help. Of course, he'll need Sarah's assistance as she's more familiar with the world of academia, and it will be far easier for her to interview the lady professors. Yet difficulties arise as they learn that although Miss Northrup may have been an exemplary student and teacher, she lived in a world of secrets and lies.."--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- M8653 2016
- Literary form
- Series statement
- Gaslight mysteries
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Murder in Morningside Heights : a gaslight mystery
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Murder in Morningside Heights : a gaslight mystery
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fVDs8NomuPw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fVDs8NomuPw/">Murder in Morningside Heights : a gaslight mystery</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...