The Resource The trigger : hunting the assassin who brought the world to war
- The trigger : hunting the assassin who brought the world to war
- Title remainder
- hunting the assassin who brought the world to war
- Statement of responsibility
- Tim Butcher
- Butcher, Tim, 1967- -- Travel -- Bosnia and Hercegovina.
- Bosnia and Hercegovina -- History.
- Serbs -- Bosnia and Hercegovina -- Biography.
- Princip, Gavrilo, 1894-1918.
- World War, 1914-1918 -- Causes.
- Franz Ferdinand, Archduke of Austria, 1863-1914 -- Assassination.
- Assassins -- Bosnia and Hercegovina -- Biography.
- Bosnia and Hercegovina -- Description and travel.
- Nationalism -- Yugoslavia.
- Princip, Gavrilo, 1894-1918
- Balkan Peninsula -- History.
- "On a summer morning in Sarajevo almost a hundred years ago, a teenager took a pistol out of his pocket and fired not just the opening rounds of the First World War but the starting gun for modern history. By killing Archduke Franz Ferdinand, the heir of the Austro-Hungarian Empire, Gavrilo Princip started a cycle of events that would leave 15 million dead from fighting between 1914 and 1918 and proved fatal for empires and a way of ruling that had held for centuries."--Publisher's description
- Booklist Editors' Choice, 2014.
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .B876 2014
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of The trigger : hunting the assassin who brought the world to war
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The trigger : hunting the assassin who brought the world to war
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fO6vf_dz0eo/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/fO6vf_dz0eo/">The trigger : hunting the assassin who brought the world to war</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...