The Resource Harriet Tubman
- Harriet Tubman
- Statement of responsibility
- a production of Schlessinger Media, a division of Library Video Company ; produced and directed by JWM Productions
- Video recordings for children.
- Underground railroad.
- Esclavos -- Estados Unidos
- Tubman, Harriet, 1820?-1913 -- Juvenile films.
- Underground Railroad -- Juvenile films.
- African American women -- Biography | Juvenile films.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Slaves -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile films.
- "Less than 200 years ago, thousands of African-American men, women and children were enslaved right here in the United States of America. One brave woman not only dared to escape, but even risked her own life time and time again in order to free hundreds of others. In Harriet Tubman, kids will get an up-close look at the life of this famed conductor on the Underground Railroad while learning about the daily life of enslaved people and the dangers faced by those who fought to free them"--Container
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Grades K-4
- Language note
- English and Spanish language tracks; closed-captioned for the hearing impaired
- LC call number
- LC item number
- H27 2005
- Series statement
- Great Americans for children
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Harriet Tubman
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Harriet Tubman
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/f3sLXxx3JZE/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/f3sLXxx3JZE/">Harriet Tubman</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...