The Resource Welcome to the neighborhood
- Welcome to the neighborhood
- Statement of responsibility
- produced by Sarah Wallendjack ; written by Becky Friedman, Angela Santomero ; directed by Vadim Kapridov.
- Title variation
- Daniel Tiger's neighborhood. Welcome to the neighborhood
- Emotions -- Juvenile films.
- Children's television programs
- Friendship -- Juvenile films.
- Animated television programs
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired
- Tiger -- Juvenile films.
- Birthday parties -- Juvenile drama.
- Television series
- Video recordings for people with visual disabilities
- Picnics -- Juvenile drama.
- Four-year-old Daniel Tiger and his friends learn how to positively express their feelings
- Includes three Grr-ific tales from the teleivison program
- Cataloging source
- Date time place
- Originally broadcast on television 2012-2013
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- TV rating: TV-Y
- Language note
- LC call number
- LC item number
- W45 2015
- Voices: Jake Beale, Addison Holley, Amariah Faulkner, Tommy Lioutas, Heather Bambrick
- Series statement
- Daniel Tiger's neighborhood
- Target audience
ContextContext of Welcome to the neighborhood
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Welcome to the neighborhood
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/esmVpdSoDvU/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/esmVpdSoDvU/">Welcome to the neighborhood</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...