The Resource March. Book two
- March. Book two
- Title number
- Book two
- Statement of responsibility
- written by John Lewis & Andrew Aydin ; art by Nate Powell
- Title variation
- March 2
- African American legislators -- Biography | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- Graphic novels.
- Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee (U.S.)
- African American civil rights workers -- Biography | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Autobiographical comic books, strips, etc.
- Civil rights movements -- United States -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Comic books, strips, etc
- Lewis, John, 1940 February 21- -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- United States -- Biography | Comic books, strips, etc.
- Lewis, John, 1940 February 21-
- Comic books, strips, etc.
- "After the success of the Nashville sit-in campaign, John Lewis is more committed than ever to changing the world through nonviolence -- but as he and his fellow Freedom Riders board a bus into the vicious heart of the deep south, they will be tested like never before."--page 3 of cover
- Society and culture -- Race
- Autobiographical comics
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Life stories -- Politics | Activists and reformers
- History writing -- United States -- African American | Civil rights
- Race relations
- Protests, demonstrations, vigils, etc
- Politicians -- Biography
- Civil Rights Movement
- Adult books for young adults
- Graphic novels
- African Americans -- Civil rights
- Civil rights
- Student movements
- Comics (Graphic works)
- United States -- Social conditions -- 20th century
- Autobiographies and memoirs
- Carter G. Woodson Book Awards: Secondary Level, 2017.
- Eisner Awards, Best Reality-Based Work, 2016.
- Street Lit Book Award Medal: Graphic Novel, 2016
- YALSA Great Graphic Novels for Teens, 2016.
- Harvey Awards, Best Graphic Album - Original, 2016.
- Biography type
- contains biographical information
- Cataloging source
- no index present
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of March. Book two
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work March. Book two
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ea81gziD2rs/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/ea81gziD2rs/">March. Book two</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...