The Resource Veep. The complete second season
- Veep. The complete second season
- Statement of responsibility
- HBO Entertainment presents ; executive producers Armando Iannucci, Christopher Godsick, Frank Rich ; producers Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Stephanie Laing ; created by Armando Iannucci ; directed by Christopher Morris [and four others] ; written by Will Smith [and six others].
- Title variation
- Godsick, Christopher.
- HBO Entertainment (Firm)
- Roche, Tony.
- Gray, Sean,
- Martin, Becky,
- Home Box Office (Firm)
- Drew, Roger,
- Addision, Chris,
- Rich, Frank.
- Hale, Tony.
- Smith, Will, 1971-
- HBO Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Walsh, Matt, 1964-
- Kirby, Tim.
- Louis-Dreyfus, Julia.
- Morris, Christopher, 1965-
- Scott, Reid, 1977-
- Chlumsky, Anna.
- Laing, Stephanie,
- Blackwell, Simon, 1966-
- Bradshaw, Sufe,
- Martin, Ian.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Simons, Timothy,
- Interpersonal relations -- Drama.
- Man-woman relationships -- United States -- Drama.
- Political television programs.
- Vice-Presidents -- United States -- Drama.
- Television comedies.
- United States -- Politics and government -- Drama.
- Politicians -- United States -- Drama.
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Women politicians -- United States -- Drama.
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus returns for a second season in her Emmy winning role as Vice President Selina Meyer in VEEP. As midterm elections loom, Vice President Meyer is scoring higher ratings than the President in several popularity polls, which she hopes will boost her influence and help her curry favor with the chief executive. But despite her best intentions, even the most banal actions can set off unexpected and often disastrous consequences. Her staff is close at hand with a laugh-out-loud combination of personal problems and government-insider antics
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- TV rating: TV-MA ;
- CHV rating: 14A
- Language note
- In English (Dolby Digital 5.1), dubbed French (Dolby Digital 5.1), or dubbed Spanish (Dolby Digital 2.0); English, French, Spanish, Brazilian Portuguese, Complex Chinese, or Thai subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .V44 2014
- Julia Louis-Dreyfus, Tony Hale, Anna Chlumsky, Reid Scott, Timothy Simons, Matt Walsh, Sufe Bradshaw
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of Veep. The complete second season
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Veep. The complete second season
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/eMFV6H8bkd4/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/eMFV6H8bkd4/">Veep. The complete second season</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...