The Resource Flash of genius
- Flash of genius
- Statement of responsibility
- Intermittent Productions ; Spyglass Entertainment ; Strike Entertainment ; Universal Pictures ; produced by Gary Barber, Roger Birnbaum, Michael Lieber ; written by Philip Railsback ; directed by Marc Abraham
- Title variation
- Greg Kinnear : Flash of genius
- Automobile industry and trade -- United States -- Drama.
- Windshield wipers -- United States -- Drama.
- DVD recording for the hearing impaired.
- AutomÃ3viles -- Industria y comercio -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Procedure (Law) -- Drama.
- Legal films.
- Legal drama (Films).
- Legal -- Feature.
- Inventors -- Michigan | Detroit -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Inventores -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro.
- Kearns, Robert W. -- Drama.
- Biographical films.
- Based on the true story of Robert Kearns. The Kearns' were a typical 1960s Detroit family. Bob is a college professor and part-time inventor. When Bob invents a device that would eventually be used by every car in the world, the Kearns' think they have struck gold. But their aspirations are dashed after the auto giants, who originally embraced Bob's creation, unceremoniously shuns him. Ignored, threatened and then buried in years of litigation, Bob is haunted by what was done to his family and their future. He becomes a man obsessed with justice and the conviction that his life's work, or anyone else's for that matter, should be acknowledged by those who stood to benefit. He and his family pay the toll for refusing to compromise his dignity
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Dante Spinotti ; editor, Jill Savitt ; music, Aaron Zigman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG-13; for brief strong language
- Language note
- English or dubbed Spanish dialogue, French or Spanish subtitles; English subtitles for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .F53 2009
- Greg Kinnear, Lauren Graham, Alan Alda, Dermot Mulroney, Bill Smitrovich
- live action
ContextContext of Flash of genius
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Flash of genius
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/e5UOMHFMEwY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/e5UOMHFMEwY/">Flash of genius</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...