The Resource What if
- What if
- Statement of responsibility
- CBS Films presents a No Trace Camping production ; produced by David Gross, Macdara Kelleher, Andrï¿1⁄2e Rouleau ; written by Elan Mastai ; directed by Michael Dowse.
- A medical school dropout named Wallace who has been repeatedly burned by bad relationships. So Wallace decides to put his love life on hold. It is then that he meets Chantry an animator who lives with her longtime boyfriend Ben. Wallace and Chantry form an instant connection, striking up a close friendship. Still, there is no denying the chemistry between them, leading the pair to wonder, what if the love of your life is actually your best friend?
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Rogier Stoffers ; editor, Yvann Thibaudeau ; music, A.C. Newman
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- Rating: PG-13; for sexual content, including references throughout, partial nudity and language
- Language note
- English dialogue; Spanish subtitles; subtitled for the deaf and hard of hearing
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .W43 2014
- Daniel Radcliffe, Rafe Spall, Zoe Kazan, Meghan Heffern, Adam Driver, Megan Parker, Jemima Rooper, Mackenzie Davis, Lucius Hoyos
- live action
ContextContext of What if
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work What if
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/duOyTvzHyIY/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/duOyTvzHyIY/">What if</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...