The Resource The Oregon Trail, Mel Friedman
- The Oregon Trail, Mel Friedman
- Statement of responsibility
- Mel Friedman
- Bibliography note
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 44-45) and index
- A great adventure : why did people travel the Oregon Trail? -- Claiming the West : who was the first European to set foot in Oregon? -- Trail opens : what was known as the "brown gold" rush? -- Hopes and dreams : who got to ride in a covered wagon? -- The big truth! : the man who saved the trail : who traveled east on the Oregon Trail in both a wagon and an airplane? -- Challenges along the way : what did pioneers worry about most? -- End of the trail : how did the first coast-to-coast railroad affect the trail? -- True statistics
- Control code
- 22 cm.
- 48 p.
- Isbn Type
- (lib. bdg.)
- Other physical details
- ill. (some col.), maps (some col.), ports.
- System control number
ContextContext of The Oregon Trail, Mel Friedman
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Instance The Oregon Trail, Mel Friedman
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dpQda8ezWQY/" typeof="WorkExample http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Instance"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dpQda8ezWQY/">The Oregon Trail, Mel Friedman</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...