The Resource Bleach, 25, No shaking throne
- Bleach, 25, No shaking throne
- Title number
- Title part
- No shaking throne
- Statement of responsibility
- [story and art by Tite Kubo ; English adaptation, Lance Caselman ; translation, Joe Yamazaki ; touch-up art & lettering, Mark McMurray]
- Title variation
- No shaking throne
- Fantasy comic books, strips, etc.
- High school students -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Supernatural -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Ghosts -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Kuchiki, Rukia (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Graphic novels
- Kurosaki, Ichigo (Fictitious character) -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Psychics -- Comic books, strips, etc.
- Ichigo's recent battles with the Arrancars have proven that if he wants to protect his friends he must get stronger, and the only way to do that is to control his inner Hollow. Ichigo turns to the Vizoreds, ex-Soul Reapers who have been Hollowfied, to teach him. But before his training begins, Ichigo must do battle against his Hollow self--winner takes his soul
- Psychic ability
- Teenage boys
- Translations -- Japanese to English
- Comics and Graphic novels
- Paranormal phenomena
- Imaginary wars and battles
- Good and evil
- Teenage psychics
- Comics (Graphic works)
- Fantasy comics
- Executions and executioners
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Intended audience
- Rated T for teen, ages 13 and up
- Language note
- Translated from the Japanese
- LC call number
- LC item number
- K93 2008
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- comics graphic novels
- Series statement
- Series volume
- Target audience
ContextContext of Bleach, 25, No shaking throne
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Bleach, 25, No shaking throne
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/do2pZto6xNA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/do2pZto6xNA/">Bleach, 25, No shaking throne</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...