The Resource G-Force
- Statement of responsibility
- Walt Disney Pictures and Jerry Bruckheimer Films ; produced by Jerry Bruckheimer ; screenplay by The Wibberleys ; directed by Hoyt H. Yeatman, Jr
- Title variation
- Walt Disney pictures presents G-Force
- EspÃas -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro
- Espionage -- United States -- Drama.
- Spies -- United States -- Drama.
- Guinea pigs -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films
- Household appliances -- United States -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Fantasy films
- Action and adventure films.
- Conejillos de Indias -- Estados Unidos -- Teatro
- Pet shops -- United States -- Drama.
- Comedy films
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Armed with the latest high-tech spy equipment, a covert government program of trained guinea pigs discover that the fate of the world is in their paws. Darwin is the squad leader determined to succeed at all costs; Blaster is an outrageous weapons expert with tons of attitude and a love for all things extreme; and Juarez, a sexy martial arts pro. Joining the group is Mooch, the literal fly-on-the-wall reconnaissance expert, and star-nosed mole Speckles, the computer and information specialist. The team takes on a mission for the U.S. government to stop the evil billionaire Leonard Saber who plans to destroy the world with household appliances. Before they can accomplish their mission, the government shuts them down and they are sentenced to a pet shop. There, they encounter a myriad of other members of the animal kingdom, including the lazy Hurley and hamster Bucky. They will escape the cage to defeat the villain, stop his threat, and save the world
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Bojan Bazelli ; editors, Jason Hellmann, Mark Goldblatt ; music, Trevor Rabin
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: PG; for some mild action and rude humor
- Language note
- In English, dubbed French or dubbed Spanish, with optional subtitles in English, French or Spanish
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .G46 2009
- Bill Nighy, Will Arnett, Zach Galifianakis
- Voices: Nicolas Cage, Sam Rockwell, Jon Favreau, Penelope Cruz, Steve Buscemi, Tracy Morgan
- animation and live action
ContextContext of G-Force
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work G-Force
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dfo4RZrq5ag/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dfo4RZrq5ag/">G-Force</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...