The Resource The boy at the top of the mountain
- The boy at the top of the mountain
- Statement of responsibility
- John Boyne
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- World War, 1939-1945 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Orphans -- Fiction.
- Orphans -- Juvenile fiction.
- Berghof (Obersalzberg, Germany) -- Juvenile fiction.
- Berghof (Obersalzberg, Germany) -- Fiction.
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945 -- Juvenile fiction.
- Young adult fiction.
- Berghof (Obersalzberg, Germany)
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945 -- Fiction.
- Hitler, Adolf, 1889-1945
- "A young orphan ends up living in Hitler's home during WWII"--
- When Pierrot becomes an orphan, he must leave his home in Paris for a new life with his aunt Beatrix, a servant in a wealthy Austrian household. But this is no ordinary time, for it is 1935 and the Second World War is fast approaching; and this is no ordinary house, for this is the Berghof, the home of Adolf Hitler. Pierrot is quickly taken under Hitler's wing and thrown into an increasingly dangerous new world: a world of terror, secrets, and betrayal from which he may never be able to escape.--
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Bo 2016
- Literary form
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of The boy at the top of the mountain
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The boy at the top of the mountain
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dfI2UvOJ53s/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dfI2UvOJ53s/">The boy at the top of the mountain</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...