The Resource The 10 p.m. question
- The 10 p.m. question
- Statement of responsibility
- Kate de Goldi
- Title variation
- Ten p.m. question
- Twelve-year-old Frankie Parsons has a quirky family, a wonderful best friend, and a head full of worrying questions that he shares with his mother each night, but when free-spirited Sydney arrives at school with questions of her own, Frankie is forced to face the ultimate ten p.m. question
- New Zealand Post Book Awards for Children and Young Adults, Young Adult Fiction Award, 2009.
- New Zealand Post Book Awards for Children and Young Adults, New Zealand Post Book of the Year, 2009.
- Storylines (New Zealand) Notable Book
- YALSA Best Fiction for Young Adults, 2011
- USBBY Outstanding International Book, 2011.
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Aad 2010
- Literary form
- Target audience
ContextContext of The 10 p.m. question
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The 10 p.m. question
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dUrpcH5J6rc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dUrpcH5J6rc/">The 10 p.m. question</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...