The Resource The matrix revolutions
- The matrix revolutions
- Statement of responsibility
- Warner Bros. ; Village Roadshow Pictures ; NPV Entertainment ; Silver Pictures ; producer, Joel Silver ; written by the Wachowski Brothers ; directed by the Wachowski Brothers
- Fishburne, Larry.
- Smith, Jada Pinkett, 1971-
- Wachowski, Andy, 1967-
- Wachowski, Larry, 1965-
- Warner Bros. Pictures (1969- )
- Bellucci, Monica, 1968-
- Village Roadshow Pictures.
- NPV Entertainment (Firm)
- Weaving, Hugo, 1960-
- Moss, Carrie-Anne, 1970-
- Perrineau, Harold.
- Silver, Joel.
- Reeves, Keanu.
- Warner Home Video (Firm)
- Alice, Mary, 1941-
- Silver Pictures.
- Beginning from where "Matrix Reloaded" ended, the technologically-gifted Neo remains unconscious in the real world, his mind caught by the devious Merovingian and placed in a mysterious subway station construct. The man known as Bane is still a servant of Agent Smith, who continues to grow in power and ability. Meanwhile, the deadly sentinels are coming dangerously close to humanity's last sanctuary, the underground city of Zion. A final battle between humans and machines becomes inevitable
- Cataloging source
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Bill Pope ; editor, Zach Staenberg ; music, Don Davis ; costume designer, Kym Barrett ; production designer, Owen Paterson ; visual effects, Yakov Baytler ... [et al.] ; special effects supervisor, Steve Courtley
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for sci-fi violence and brief sexual content
- Language note
- In English or dubbed French dialogue, with optional French or Spanish subtitles
- Keanu Reeves, Laurence Fishburne, Carrie-Anne Moss, Hugo Weaving, Jada Pinkett Smith, Mary Alice, Harold Perrineau, Monica Bellucci, Harry Lennix, Lambert Wilson, Randall Duk Kim, Nona Gaye, Anthony Zerbe
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The matrix revolutions
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The matrix revolutions
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dPBYvjTGABw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dPBYvjTGABw/">The matrix revolutions</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...