The Resource The International
- The International
- Statement of responsibility
- Columbia Pictures presents ; in association with Relativity Media ; an Atlas Entertainment production ; directed by Tom Tykwer ; written by Eric Warren Singer ; produced by Charles Roven, Richard Suckle, Lloyd Phillips ; a film by Tom Tykwer ; a co-production between Rose Line Productions and Siebente Babelsberg Film
- Money laundering investigation -- Drama.
- Feature films -- United States.
- International Criminal Police Organization -- Drama.
- Feature films.
- Feature films -- Great Britain.
- Banks and banking -- Corrupt practices -- Drama.
- Action and adventure films.
- Fiction films.
- Criminal investigation -- Drama.
- Thrillers (Motion pictures)
- Video recordings for the hearing impaired.
- Feature films -- Germany.
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) | New York -- Drama.
- Interpol Agent Louis Salinger and Manhattan Assistant District Attorney Eleanor Whitman are determined to bring to justice one of the world's most powerful banks. The two uncover illegal activities including money laundering, arms trading, and the destabilization of governments, Salinger and Whitman's investigation takes them around the world. Finding themselves in a high-stakes chase across the globe, their relentless tenacity puts their own lives at risk as the bank will stop at nothing, including murder, to continue financing terror and war
- Credits note
- Director of photography, Frank Griebe ; editor, Mathilde Bonnefoy ; music, Tom Tykwer, Johnny Klimek, Reinhold Heil
- Dewey number
- Intended audience
- MPAA rating: R; for some sequences of violence and language
- Language note
- In English, or dubbed French dialogue; optional English, French, or Spanish subtitles; closed-captioned
- LC call number
- LC item number
- .I58 2009
- Clive Owen, Naomi Watts, Armin Mueller-Stahl, Ulrich Thomsen, Brian F. O'Byrne
- Target audience
- live action
ContextContext of The International
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work The International
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dMElV-yVBA0/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dMElV-yVBA0/">The International</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Processing Feedback ...