The Resource Suddenly supernatural. /, Books 1 and 2
- Suddenly supernatural. /, Books 1 and 2
- Title number
- Books 1 and 2
- Statement of responsibility
- by Elizabeth Cody Kimmel
- Schools -- Juvenile fiction.
- Musicians -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Juvenile fiction.
- Individuality -- Fiction.
- Spiritualists -- Fiction.
- Schools -- Fiction.
- Popularity -- Fiction.
- Popularity -- Juvenile fiction.
- Mothers and daughters -- Fiction.
- Spiritualists -- Juvenile fiction.
- Self-acceptance -- Fiction.
- Musicians -- Fiction.
- School spirit: Like her mother, a professional medium, Kat has been able to see dead people since turning thirteen, and although they would prefer to be normal, Kat and her best friend come to terms with their own talents while helping free the spirit of a girl trapped at their middle school
- Scaredy kat: Thirteen-year-old Kat, still not comfortable in her role as a medium, and her friend Jac, undergoing a serious crisis about the role of music in her life, try to find a way to help the unhappy spirit of a young boy in the abandoned house next door
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- Form of composition
- not applicable
- Format of music
- not applicable
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Sch 2009ab
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Read by Allyson Ryan
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of Suddenly supernatural. /, Books 1 and 2
Select options that apply then copy and paste the RDF/HTML data fragment to include in your application
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Note: Adjust the width and height settings defined in the RDF/HTML code fragment to best match your requirements
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Suddenly supernatural. /, Books 1 and 2
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dG9Gq0rIGfw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/dG9Gq0rIGfw/">Suddenly supernatural. /, Books 1 and 2</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...