The Resource First in the field : baseball hero Jackie Robinson
- First in the field : baseball hero Jackie Robinson
- Title remainder
- baseball hero Jackie Robinson
- Statement of responsibility
- Derek T. Dingle
- Discrimination in sports -- United States -- History -- 20th century -- Juvenile literature.
- AfricanAmerican baseball players.
- Robinson, Jackie, 1919-1972
- Major League Baseball (Organization)
- AfricanAmericans -- Biography.
- Robinson, Jackie, 1919-1972 -- Juvenile literature.
- Reading Counts
- Baseball players -- United States -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- Brooklyn Dodgers (Baseball team)
- AfricanAmerican baseball players -- Biography | Juvenile literature.
- Robinson, Jackie, 1919-1972.
- Baseball players.
- A biography which discusses the discrimination faced by Jackie Robinson, the baseball legend who became the first African American to play Major League baseball for the Brooklyn Dodgers
- Racism in sports -- History
- Racism in baseball -- History
- Sports and recreation -- Athletes
- African Americans -- Biography
- Biographies -- Identity | Africans and African Americans
- Biographies -- Athletes
- African American baseball players
- Baseball players
- History books -- African Americans
- Professional baseball players -- Biography
- Sports and recreation -- Baseball
- African American athletes
- Biography type
- individual biography
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- D56 1998
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
- pre adolescent
ContextContext of First in the field : baseball hero Jackie Robinson
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work First in the field : baseball hero Jackie Robinson
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/d3zqX_eSeBw/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/d3zqX_eSeBw/">First in the field : baseball hero Jackie Robinson</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...