The Resource Echoes of my soul
- Echoes of my soul
- Statement of responsibility
- Robert K. Tanenbaum
- Wylie, Janice, 1942-1963
- Hoffert, Emily.
- Public prosecutors -- New York (State) | New York.
- Crime scenes -- New York (State) | New York.
- True crime stories.
- Trials (Murder) -- New York (State) | New York.
- Hoffert, Emily
- Judicial error -- New York (State) | New York.
- Wylie, Janice, 1942-1963.
- Murder -- New York (State) | New York.
- Women employees -- Crimes against -- New York (State) | New York.
- New York Times bestselling author and renowned prosecuting attorney Robert K. Tanenbaum provides the first insider's account of the historic Wylie-Hoffert case, from the shocking double-murder to the wrenching interrogation of an innocent young man, and the heroic Assistant District Attorney who risked everything to unravel a disgraceful injustice
- Chronicle of the infamous Career Girls Murders, a case that led to the Supreme Court's enactment of the Miranda Rights and the abolition of the death penalty in New York State, follows the murder of two young women, the innocent man convicted of the crime and the young D.A. who refused to give up until justice was served
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- index present
- LC call number
- LC item number
- T37 2013
- Literary form
- non fiction
- Target audience
ContextContext of Echoes of my soul
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Echoes of my soul
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/cxtOUgN0tWA/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/cxtOUgN0tWA/">Echoes of my soul</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...