The Resource Martin Bridge in high gear!
- Martin Bridge in high gear!
- Statement of responsibility
- written by Jessica Scott Kerrin ; illustrated by Joseph Kelly
- Martin's back in two more stories. For their science fair project, Martin's team is going to help save the planet by organizing a beach walk. In the second story, Martin learns what it takes to score an A+ in teamwork and puts his knowledge of tools to good use as a volunteer at Bicycle Recycle
- Awards note
- A Junior Library Guild selection
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- Interest level
- LC call number
- LC item number
- Mar 2008
- Literary form
- Reading level
- Series statement
- Martin Bridge
- Series volume
- Study program name
- Accelerated Reader/Renaissance Learning
- Target audience
ContextContext of Martin Bridge in high gear!
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Martin Bridge in high gear!
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/cOiK7nUMiyM/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/cOiK7nUMiyM/">Martin Bridge in high gear!</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...