The Resource Magic tree house, Books 33 - 36
- Magic tree house, Books 33 - 36
- Title number
- Books 33 - 36
- Statement of responsibility
- Mary Pope Osborne
- Magic -- Fiction.
- Tree houses -- Fiction.
- Magic -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction.
- Tree houses -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Time travel -- Fiction.
- Brothers and sisters -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Time travel -- Fiction | Juvenile sound recordings.
- Carnival at candlelight: Merlin has asked Jack and Annie to help on another Merlin Mission. This time they head back into history to Venice, Italy, in the 1700s. With the help of some new friends, a research book, and a mysterious rhyme from Merlin, the heroes will save the beautiful city from a flood!
- Season of the sandstorms: Armed only with a research book and a book of magic rhymes, Jack and Annie to back 1,200 years to the Golden Age of Baghdad. Their mission is a mystery until bandits attack a camel caravan and Jack and Annie are given a strange box to protect. What's in the box? And how will it help the ruler of Baghdad spread wisdom throughout the world?
- Night of the new magicians: A mysterious note from Merlin sends Jack and Annie to Paris, France, for the 1889 World's Fair. Their mission: find four "new magicians" and protect them from an evil sorcerer who plans to kidnap them and steal the secrets of their magic. How will they ever find the magicians in the bustling crowd? And will their own magic be any match for the powers of the evil sorcerer?
- Blizzard of the blue moon: Merlin has sent Jack and Annie to New York City to rescue a beautiful magical creature - the unicorn. Where will they find a unicorn in a big city? And what about the blizzard that's burying New York in snow? Only once in a blue moon do all the right elements come together to make magic in such a special way
- Cataloging source
- Format of music
- not applicable
- Literary text for sound recordings
- Music parts
- not applicable
- Read by the author
- Series statement
- Magic tree house
- Series volume
ContextContext of Magic tree house, Books 33 - 36
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Magic tree house, Books 33 - 36
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/c5QpweYpEgc/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/c5QpweYpEgc/">Magic tree house, Books 33 - 36</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...