The Resource Dragon teeth : a novel
- Dragon teeth : a novel
- Statement of responsibility
- Michael Crichton
- Paleontologists -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- Archaeological expeditions -- Fiction.
- Marsh, Othniel Charles, 1831-1899 -- Fiction.
- Adventure fiction
- Western fiction
- West (U.S.) -- History -- 1860-1890 -- Fiction.
- Fossils -- Collection and preservation -- Fiction.
- Dinosaurs -- Fiction.
- Cope, E. D., (Edward Drinker), 1840-1897 -- Fiction.
- Action and adventure fiction
- Fossils -- Fiction.
- Historical fiction
- Western stories
- The year is 1876. Among the warring Indian tribes and lawless gold-rush towns of America's western territories, two paleontologists pillage the Wild West. They are hunting for dinosaur fossils, while surveilling, deceiving and sabotaging each other in a rivalry that will come to be known as the Bone Wars. Into this treacherous territory plunges the arrogant and entitled Yale student William Johnson. Determined to survive a summer in the west to win a bet, William has joined world-renowned paleontologist Othniel Charles Marsh on his latest expedition. But Marsh becomes convinced that William is spying for his nemesis, Edwin Drinker Cope, so he abandons him in Cheyenne, Wyoming, a locus of crime and vice. Soon William joins forces with Cope and stumbles upon a discovery of historic proportions. The struggle to protect this extraordinary treasure tests William's newfound resilience, and pits him against some of the West's most dangerous and notorious characters
- Cataloging source
- Dewey number
- no index present
- LC call number
- Literary form
- Nature of contents
- Target audience
ContextContext of Dragon teeth : a novel
Embed this data in a secure (HTTPS) page:
Include data citation:
Cite Data - Experimental
Data Citation of the Work Dragon teeth : a novel
Copy and paste the following RDF/HTML data fragment to cite this resource
<div class="citation" vocab="http://schema.org/"><i class="fa fa-external-link-square fa-fw"></i> Data from <span resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/c09dbcyeJUQ/" typeof="CreativeWork http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/Work"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/resource/c09dbcyeJUQ/">Dragon teeth : a novel</a></span> - <span property="offers" typeOf="Offer"><span property="offeredBy" typeof="Library ll:Library" resource="http://link.dover.nh.gov/"><span property="name http://bibfra.me/vocab/lite/label"><a property="url" href="http://link.dover.nh.gov/">Dover Public Library</a></span></span></span></span></div>
Structured data from the Bibframe namespace is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License by Dover Public Library. Additional terms may apply to data associated with third party namespaces.
Processing Feedback ...